Since 1989, Washington Tax Service helps Americans with any kind of tax problem -- all around the world.
For a free analysis of your tax problem or to talk about the Offer in Compromise - Call us at 1-888-282-4697 bet. 9am to 5pm, Pacific Standard Time OR fill out the form to the right and email us.
You can also reach the following specifically below:
Jay Freeborne, Enrolled Agent is available at 1-866-525-7302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Marty Griffith, Tax Resolution Expert is available at 1-866-525-7324 or email@example.com
Our address is:
2233 1st Avenue South #202
Seattle, WA 98134
Check out our family of other educational "tax problem" solving sites below:
Tax Problem Resolution Blog. Maybe the best blog on "tax resolution and tax representation" issues in the USA? We think it is and so do thousands of visitors.
Washington Tax Service's website. Our archaic yet handy website.
941 Tax blog : Does your business owe payroll taxes? We cover all of the possibilities for resolution.
- When Do Your Back Taxes Expire? A Quick and Easy Test to See if you Qualify for an Offer
- The IRS 2012 OIC Rule Changes: Offer up to 75% less?!
- An Unauthorized Biography of the IRS Offer in Compromise
- How Washington Tax Services Does the “Offer” Interview / The Income / Expenses / Assets Model
- Offer in Compromise—How Long Does it Take to Process?